<(Last Updated On: January 8, 2018)
With iOS 10, you needn’t jailbreak your iPhone or iPad for installing apps like vShare. It’s an amazing advantage for users that comes with this new version of iOS. In this post I’m going to share the steps to install vShare on your iPhone without jailbreaking.
Requirement for installing vShare:
- A PC (Windows OS; Mac OS users can use the emulator Parallels or Virtual machine. )
- Data cable to connect your iOS device to your PC.
- Latest version of iTunes.
Step by step guide to Install vShare helper:
Go to the vShare official site and download vShare helper PC version or click here to download directly.
- Once it is downloaded, install the vShare helper on your PC. Click on ‘One key installation’ and follow the instructions on the screen.
- During the installation process, connect your iOS device to the PC by the data cable. Be sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC.
- After the installation is complete, run the app. A window will open. The software will verify the device at every first launch.
- Choose the ‘App’ option from the left pane to get access to the library.
vShare helper will now start authorizing your iOS device to its server to recognize your device. After successful authorization, the helper will automatically attempt to install the app on your iOS device. This whole process takes almost 10 minutes and & vShare will be installed on your iOS device without jailbreaking.
Once installation finishes, you can install other iOS apps like Moviebox, Playbox HD or any other directly from your PC. If you get an error while opening apps downloaded from vShare, just authorize “China Pacific Insurance(Group) profile (Settings > General > Profile & Device management).
I hope this post will help to install vShare without jailbreaking. If you still have any question regarding installing this app without jailbreaking, feel free to ask me via comments.
If you find this article useful, do share it on Facebook. You can also join us on Facebook for more such updates.